FAQ & Site Info
Terms of ServiceDisclaimer and Limitation of Liability
This website is a public service provided on the following basis:
1. The Critical Media Group (formerly SheldonThinks.com) www.criticalmediagroup.com Website is provided on an "as is" basis.
2. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or reliability of the information, content, materials or products included on this Website.
3. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Critical Media Group, disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
4. Critical Media Group (SheldonThinks.com) will not be liable for any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance on, any information on the Website, whether or not caused by any negligent act, error or omission. If any law prohibits the exclusion of such liability, eBooks.com hereby limits its liability to the extent permitted by law, to the resupply of the said information.
5. Critical Media Group (SheldonThinks.com) makes no claims as to the veracity of the content sold through this site. Many of the subjects discussed in the content sold are of a controversial or risky nature, and thus no assurance can be made as to its veracity in use, its professional standing or its scientific merit.
Critical Media Group (SheldonThinks.com) may receive payment for advertising displayed to you during the course of the use of the Website. SheldonThinks.com may also receive payment for advertising links which you may choose to follow. By using the Website you authorise Critical Media Group (SheldonThinks.com) to collect such payments for its sole use and benefit and at their discretion.
Our Customer Service
Critical Media Group (SheldonThinks.com) welcomes you as a valued customer. Because we want to make your shopping experience simple and as safe as possible, there are a number of assurances we provide:
1. We promise to protect your privacy. Except if required by law, we promise not to divulge any information that you provide to us. We use the information we collect about you to process orders, including calculating the amount payable, and to otherwise communicate with you. We may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to our licensees. We promise that these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
2. We promise to support your purchase. In the unlikely event that you require assistance with your purchase, we promise to provide you with assistance.
3. We will endeavour to keep you informed of any changes in products and services. We may add, delete or change some or all of our services at any time, including the manner in which those services are to be accessed. We do not however guarantee that our service or products will be available at all times or in all locations.
What you promise to do
By using our services, whether you browse our website or purchase products or services from our shopping cart:
1. You promise to respect copyright and otherwise observe the law. That is, you promise to not use the eBook that we have supplied other than on the terms upon which it was supplied to you. You may make copies of the ebooks sold on this website solely for your own personal use (information, research or study) provided that you include/retain the copyright notice “© 2008 Copyright Critical Media Group (SheldonThinks.com)” on each copy.
2. Save for the foregoing, you promise not to reproduce, transmit, make available, adapt, modify, frame (by whatever means), link to, forward, create derivative works based upon, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, sublicense, or in any way commingle the Content with other third party content, perform any breach act of copyright, or otherwise use any of the material on the site without first obtaining the written permission (from email@example.com).
3. You promise to pay for our products and services. Accessing the SheldonThinks.com website is free.
4. Upon purchasing content from this site you are obliged to pay any tax liabilities owing by law.
5. You promise to provide us with accurate information.
6. You promise to keep any eBook in the form in which it was supplied to you. We may include other information (including information identifying the author, the copyright owner, or the terms upon which the eBook is supplied) to any eBook supplied to you. You promise not to circumvent any measures that we have taken to protect the rights in the eBook that we have supplied, including removing this information or otherwise facilitating an infringement of copyright.
7. You promise not to compromise the integrity of our software or systems. That is, you promise not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Critical Media Group (SheldonThinks.com) website or any of the software that we supply to you for the purposes of providing you with an eBook.
8. You promise not to take action of any kind against us in the event that we decide to terminate this agreement, whether such a termination includes, withdrawal of access, non-sale of products or other purposes. That is, you release Critical Media Group (SheldonThinks.com), its servants and agents ("us") from any liability if we terminate or suspend your entitlement to use our services. We will only do this if you fail to observe one of these principles. You release us from any liability if we fail to provide you with a service or a product within a reasonable period after you request it. You release us from any liability if the software that we provide to you is not suitable for your existing hardware or software. Some jurisdictions do not permit the disclaimer of implied warranties, in which case this disclaimer will not apply to you. You may have rights additional to this agreement and which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
By purchasing any items from the Critical Media Group (SheldonThinks.com) website or www.sheldonthinks.ecrater.com shopping cart you acknowledge that:
1. It is your name on the customer sale statement;
3. You are over the age of 18 years of age
4. You agree to be bound by the limitations of the material provided, and the copyright restrictions
5. I further acknowledge that these limitations override (to the extent permitted by law) any right that I might have to use the Items under the copyright legislation in the country of use.